Tuesday, November 16, 2010

You say suck eggs...I suck eggs!

It's no secret that I am quite possibly the most gulable person alive. I guess I just trust that when someone is telling me something it must be true. Most of the time..ok all of the time I provide great laughs for many people ALLL at the expense of my pride!!! This story is no different!

It begins like this.

We went to my Aunt's house to celebrate my Grandma's birthday last week. My Aunt has always had really cool exercise equipment. If it was new and great, she had it.  We had been there oohhh about 30 mins when I walked into her toy room to see my niece and there is my sister trying out my Aunt's new Ab Circle Pro. We both had just recently been talking about getting one of these cause they look so great. She hops off and say's "you try it, it's harder than it looks". I get on and away I go (I currently have a 6 pack because of it). After a minute of trying all the different ways to work muscles my sister say's to me
" Now sit up and put your hands on your hips and try it!" So what do I do????? I sit up and place my hands on my stinkin hips and begin to try and move my legs. DENIED!!!!!! I lunge forward and barely catch myself. I look at my sister who is currently rolling all over the floor dying of laughter (yep she's 28 and still get's a kick out of humiliating me) and say
" You idiot!" Like she didn't know that it wouldn't work. Once again I am TRICKED into making a fool of myself! Thank You Jamie for bringing me down a few more notches. I now need therapy for my Ab circle Pro disaster. I will never be able to get on one again without terrible flash backs!!!!!!