Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My secret obsession!

 We all have obsessions...well...maybe obsession is a little intense for what I'm trying to say. How about craving or even a desire for something, or maybe even someone. I too have a craving/desire. I am little ashamed of this "craving" of mine. I am ashamed because A.It's absolutely repulsive and B. I make my husband participate! Do I have you guessing yet?? Ok Ok here it is.................
 YEEEUUP that's right! I friggen love this show and every time I watch it, without fail I am shaking my head and I am so embarrassed for them. I cannot believe there are girls out there that act like this and have no shame what-so-ever. So what is it about this show that keeps me watching?? Is it the innate tendency of a women to just love drama? or is it that it makes me feel so much better about my life and my life choices thus far? I'm thinking possibly it's a little of both. It's like driving past a car accident, you can't help but look. Through out the whole episode I think to myself "UHHH these girls should just be so ashamed of themselves!..What would their families think?" and now all of the sudden I sound like my mother! Ok so there it is. My crazy sick OBSESSION! I wanna know what some of your "obsessions" are?